For some classes and events onsite accommodations are available.
Please note this important information about staying onsite:
$25/night – Dorm style accommodations.
You will need:
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat
- Breads, hot and cold cereals, nut butters and jams
- Coffee and assorted herbal and caffeinated teas
- Vegan and gluten free options provided
- No dinner offered
Community Living Guidelines:
- No smoking except in designated areas
- No drugs/alcohol
- Clean up the kitchenette after preparing food in it
- Keep noise level down after 10:30pm.